Thursday, June 10, 2021

She is not a Guy

.All scripture references, unless otherwise noted, are from the King James Version of the Holy Bible. The Hebrew and Greek meaning of the words mentioned are from Strong's Hebrew Greek Dictionary.

This is not a regular posting, but if a woman is a gal, she is not a guy! I just watched two news casts on Newsmaxes, Spicer & Co in which they interviewed a republican senator on each. My complaint is each U.S. Senator addressed both Mr. Spicer and Miss Keith as guys. I fully realize that this is one example of a pet peeve of mine, but Miss Keith is not a guy! She is a gal. I know that in our society it is common to have a sex change, etc., but even then one cannot change the male and female chromosomes. A guy and a gal are still male and female respectively.

There, now that I've got that off my chest I feel better. BTW, I was raised in a staunchly  democratic home but when I became a Christian I could no longer be a democrat (I am not a republican either) because I could not abide the killing of innocent unborn babies nor the idea of homosexuality, etc. (see Romans chapter one) I am still a democrat at heart except those areas that are against the Word of God. I sincerely hope this doesn't offend anyone.

If you want to be saved when Jesus comes back for His church, repent of your sins, (you are a sinner because you were born that way, see Psalm 51:5 and Romans 5:12-14), be baptized in Jesus name to have your sins forgiven and let God fill you with His Holy Spirit as He did in Acts 2:1-4. (see Acts 2:38 and Acts 4:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment