Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why?

I went to edit the draft and saw I had only put the title in and wondered why? I can't remember what I had on my mind that day. There are a lot of reasons as to why things are as they are and sometimes they seem unfair and we can't figure them out. The old saying comes to mind though, "tis not mine to reason why, tis but mine to do or die!" 

I like what a minister said years ago when I first began to serve the Lord Jesus. He said to believe your beliefs and doubt your doubts, not believe your doubts and doubt your beliefs. I have used that in my ministry several times over the years. It is still good advice. So when you are tempted to doubt your experience, believe your beliefs and doubt your doubts. Put your trust in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His Word. You will never be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment