Saturday, February 21, 2015

Do You Know Who Jesus Is?

All scripture references, unless otherwise noted, are from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
I love that old song "Do You Know Who Jesus Is." It goes something as follows;

     Do you know who Jesus is, that man from Galilee.
     Who made the lame to walk again and caused the blind to see.
     Some say He was a good man who walked this earthly sod,
     But He's Jesus my Lord and my God.
          
          He's the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End,
          He's the Great I Am the Truth the Way God's fulness dwells in Him,
          He's Wonderful, the Counsellor, the Prince of Peace is He,
          Yes He's Jesus my Lord and my God.

     I read about a man one day who wished the Lord to see.
     He was so small of stature, he climbed up in a tree.
     When the multitude pressed near and he looked that way,
     He saw Jesus my Lord and my God.

     Doubting Thomas did not believe that He had risen again.
     Til Jesus stood within their midst and said stretch forth thy hand.
     When Thomas saw the nail prints and the side where flowed the blood,
     He cried Jesus, my Lord and my God.

I do love that song. If you don't know Jesus as your Lord and your God, you can today. I encourage you to put your faith in the Lord Jesus. Ask Him to help you, He will. Read God's word, starting in the Gospel of Matthew. Then, in obedience to the Word of God, repent of your sins, be baptized in Jesus name and allow God to fill you with the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues. (See Acts 2:1-4 and 2:38) You will never be sorry you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment