Sunday, July 13, 2014

Keep Your Heart In Tune

I am sitting here, early this Sunday morning, thinking of an old chorus we used to sing. The words are as follows:
     God answers prayer in the morning,
     God answers prayer at noon,
     God answers prayer in the evening,
     To keep your heart in tune.

And the reason we need to keep our hearts in tune that is right with God is;
     Jesus may come in the morning,
     Jesus may come at noon,
     Jesus may come in the evening,
     So keep your heart in tune.

Another old song comes to mind;
     What a day that will be,
     When my Jesus I shall see.
     When I look upon His face,
     The One who saved me by His grace.
     When He takes me by the hand, 
     And leads me through the promised land.
     What a day, glorious day that will be.

I'm longing for that glorious day, (that reminds me of another old song), How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment